[TriLUG] OT: "Linux" Hardware problem

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Oct 16 23:04:38 EDT 2007

If all else fails, you're welcome to my universal Dewalt reciprocating
key. Cuts through metal like butter ;-)

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's
technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both
commercial and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth
year, the company began with deploying video, voice and data
communications systems in the Triangle region, which we continue to do
today.