[TriLUG] Triangle Open Source Lab meets Thursday, 25 Oct. 2007 at 7:30 PM at Marbles Kids Museum

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Oct 19 15:33:00 EDT 2007

Dear Fellow Linux Users,

Our October 25, 2007 meeting for the Triangle Open Source Lab will be at *7:30 PM* instead of the normal time due to a prior meeting. Please join us at the Marbles Kids Museum (formerly Exploris):

http://www.marbleskidsmuseum.org

***

In general, we decide on topics based on group consensus of the folks that attend.  Let me know if you want to get involved.  An existing poll for potential topics is on our web site:

http://www.triangleopensource.org/index.php?option=com_poll&task=results&id=15

Create an account from the front page of the web site to post your view (all folks are configured as Joomla authors by default):

http://www.triangleopensource.org

Please sign up for the Triangle Open Source Lab discussion list in addition to the blog:

Triangle Open Source Lab http://www.triangleopensource.org normally meets on 4th Thursday evenings from 7 PM to 9 PM at Marbles Kids Museum in the room adjacent to the IMAX theater.  Meetings are open to the general public and are free yet require registration by calling Jim at 838-1672 or sending email to jim at neuse.net so we can plan accordingly.  Many thanks to Tim Hazlehurst at Marbles Kids Museum for hosting our meeting.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both commercial and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth year, the company began with deploying video, voice and data communications systems in the Triangle region, which we continue to do today.

PS Here's the info on Marbles Kids Museum:
Marbles Kids Museum
201 E Hargett St
Raleigh NC 27601
Web Site: http://www.marbleskidsmuseum.org