[TriLUG] Triangle Open Source Lab meets Thursday, 25 Oct. 2007 at 7:30 PM at Marbles Kids Museum

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:15:46 EDT 2007

Hey - presuming I don't trapped by another crazy customer call right before
I leave, I'll definitely be there this month: I get off work at 1900, so
starting at 1930 is about perfect :D

WMM

On 10/19/07, Jim Ray <jim at neuse.net> wrote:

> Dear Fellow Linux Users,
>
> Our October 25, 2007 meeting for the Triangle Open Source Lab will be at
> *7:30 PM* instead of the normal time due to a prior meeting. Please join us
> at the Marbles Kids Museum (formerly Exploris):
>
> http://www.marbleskidsmuseum.org
>
> ***
>
> In general, we decide on topics based on group consensus of the folks that
> attend.  Let me know if you want to get involved.  An existing poll for
> potential topics is on our web site:
>

> http://www.triangleopensource.org/index.php?option=com_poll&task=results&id=15
>
> Create an account from the front page of the web site to post your view
> (all folks are configured as Joomla authors by default):
>
> http://www.triangleopensource.org
>

> Please sign up for the Triangle Open Source Lab discussion list in
> addition to the blog:

> Triangle Open Source Lab http://www.triangleopensource.org normally meets
> on 4th Thursday evenings from 7 PM to 9 PM at Marbles Kids Museum in the
> room adjacent to the IMAX theater.  Meetings are open to the general public
> and are free yet require registration by calling Jim at 838-1672 or sending
> email to jim at neuse.net so we can plan accordingly.  Many thanks to Tim
> Hazlehurst at Marbles Kids Museum for hosting our meeting.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jim
>
> Jim Ray, President
> Neuse River Networks
> tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
> http://www.Neuse.Net
>
> Connecting You to the World since 1997
>
> Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's
> technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both commercial
> and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth year, the
> company began with deploying video, voice and data communications systems in
> the Triangle region, which we continue to do today.
>
> PS Here's the info on Marbles Kids Museum:
> Marbles Kids Museum
> 201 E Hargett St
> Raleigh NC 27601
> Web Site: http://www.marbleskidsmuseum.org

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2