[TriLUG] "Magic" navigation

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Tue Oct 23 13:21:31 EDT 2007

At 12:17p -0400 on 23 Oct 2007, Brian McCullough wrote:
> At this point, we want to go to "newTarget", _not_ "target", as shown in
> the "action" clause of the form, which was set "hours" ago.

Hrm, at the point you're using Javascript, why not just write the anchor
wherever you want to jump to, and have an onload= function for the body?
 If necessary, you can even dynamically write the Javascript via PHP and
be good to go.  That was one method I used for a similar problem awhile
back.

Kevin