[TriLUG] clustered FS

David Fox dwf1205 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:05:42 EDT 2007

I also use GPFS. It's absolutely great - no issues whatsoever. Setup is
next to impossible to mess up. Being that I work inside of IBM, I didn't
have to pay for a license, so I am not sure how much $$$ it will set you
back. However, I can say that it performs flawlessly, and I haven't had
a single issue with it.

I'm not sure exactly what your needs are, but I'd really consider GPFS
if I were you. And, yes, I did try out GFS but it didn't quite fit the
bill one might say.

Later,
David