[TriLUG] Do we read the same books?

Blackburn, Marvin mblackburn at glenraven.com
Thu Oct 25 16:55:42 EDT 2007

try looking at
www.bookcrossing.com
interesting site!

-----Original Message-----
From: trilug-bounces at trilug.org [mailto:trilug-bounces at trilug.org] On Behalf
Of Nicholas Chapel
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 3:57 PM
To: trilug
Subject: [TriLUG] Do we read the same books?

I just joined Shelfari to connect with other book lovers. Come see the books
I love and see if we have any in common. Then pick my next book so I can
keep on reading.

Click below to join my group of friends on Shelfari!

http://www.shelfari.com/Register.aspx?ActivityId=32374744&InvitationCode=34e
3d69f-8e1b-479d-942f-71a971900988

Nicholas Chapel

Shelfari is a free site that lets you share book ratings and reviews with
friends and meet people who have similar tastes in books.  It also lets you
build an online bookshelf, join book clubs, and get good book
recommendations from friends.  You should check it out.

--------

You have received this email because Nicholas Chapel
(nicholas.chapel at gmail.com) directly invited you to join his/her community
on Shelfari.

It is against Shelfari's policies to invite people who you don't know
directly. Follow this link
(http://www.shelfari.com/actions/emailoptout.aspx?email=trilug@trilug.org&ac
tivityid=32374744) to prevent future invitations to this address. If you
believe you do not know this person, you may view
(http://www.shelfari.com/o1517257183) his/her Shelfari page or report
him/her in our feedback (http://www.shelfari.com/Feedback.aspx) section.

Shelfari, 616 1st Ave #300, Seattle, WA 98104