[TriLUG] Tricky routing issue

Joshua Gitlin josh at digitalfruition.com
Tue Oct 30 14:25:01 EDT 2007

Thanks for everyone's advice. At the moment I'm actually having more
pressing problems (performance issues with vmware server on a
production system) so I'll try these suggestions later.

-Josh

Due to the recent increase in spam and falsely sent email, I now PGP
Sign all of my outgoing mail to prove my identity. This means that
you will see an attachment called "PGP.sig" with this message. This
attachment can be used to prove that I am who I say I am. If you are
not familiar with PGP, you can safely ignore it. For more
information, please visit http://www.pgp.com/ or http://www.gnupg.org/