[TriLUG] [Juglist] [ANN] OpenQabal - Open Source Social Networking & Collaboration Platform

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:51:42 EDT 2007

How well will your project federate?

That is, if I have an account with the stamp collection club, it would
be awesome if that same account would work for posting, sharing links,
etc. on the model train club site and vice versa.

How well will your project play with projects like noserub? [0]

Cheers,
CMP

[0] http://noserub.com/

On Oct 31, 2007 1:19 PM, Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk> wrote:
> Jared wrote:
> > Here's a better link. ;)
> >
> > <https://openqabal.dev.java.net/>
> >

> Thanks Jared.  Stupid java.net, I don't know why they don't
> setup a redirect to prevent that, if they want everything to
> go through SSL. :-)
>

> TTYL,
>
> Phil

Cristóbal M. Palmer
celebrating 15 years of sunsite/metalab/ibiblio:
http://tinyurl.com/2o8hj4