[TriLUG] Linux Journal #11 to six months ago to a good home...

Michael Alan Dorman mdorman at tendentious.org
Thu Nov 1 14:53:17 EDT 2007

Hi, all.

In an effort to clear out some space, I'm looking to divest
myself of an extensive collection of LJ issues, all in good shape.  I'd
rather they go to someone who could use them rather than just being
recycled.

I'm located near Southpoint in Durham.  I have a fairly flexible
schedule, and thus can accommodate someone whose timing for picking them
up might be governed by distance or other factors.

If you're interested, please email me off-list.

Thanks,

Mike.