[TriLUG] Best Live CD?

Ritesh Kumar ritesh at cs.unc.edu
Thu Nov 1 18:25:18 EDT 2007

BTW, Does anybody know of a live cd which has grub on it as its boot
manager? Most of the trouble shooting that I have to do in my lab involves a
flexible way of booting linux or trouble shooting a corrupted hard disk MBR.
I generally keep a grub floppy ... but floppies are so 1960's... in
reliability and performance...

On a slightly different note... is there a reason ISOLinux is preferred in
almost all live CDs I have used (gentoo live CD, Knoppix, Ubuntu(?)).

Ritesh