[TriLUG] try #2: Any compiz fusion experts?

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 11:26:51 EDT 2007

Yep, I saw such weirdness with 7.10 too. I suspected it had something to do
with my inner kid selecting so many pieces of eye candy at once; but maybe
it is a true bugaroo. Other than that, things look really nice so far.

One screwup I did was to fiddle with the Genral config and set the
horizontal panes not to a number evenly divisible into the number of
desktops - something like that. It had a weird effect of showing the
mini-frames down there in the desktops applet as spreading across two
desktops.

Tim