[TriLUG] Red Hat System Admin class

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Nov 2 14:49:05 EDT 2007

Several years ago, a group of folks from TriLUG used to meet at my house and go through the Red Hat Certified Engineer text books we all bought. It was a great hands-on method of studying since we went through the steps in a lab format.

A lot of us did not want to pay for the course (or, in my case, another exam - the six exams I took from Microsoft and countless exams at NCSU when getting my EE degree were too much for me); nonetheless, we gained the understanding.

Plus, a lot of good friends and business contacts unfolded. So, to answer your question, start up another study group.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's technology for small to mid-sized markets, Neuse River Networks focuses on commercial and industrial network communications systems for PCs and phones. Since inception in 1997, the company's expertise has evolved from small businesses with computer networks that connect 10 PCs in an office to medium businesses with 20 branch locations scattered across the globe.