[TriLUG] Red Hat System Admin class

James Olin Oden james.oden at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 15:19:28 EDT 2007

Personally, I think the whole non-disclosure is a bit annoying, but
its actually standard practice for people that peddle their classes to
others so that someone can't take their material and teach the same
stuff.

I knew you weren't trying anything shady, I just had to explain why I
couldn't be as kind as I would have liked to have been.

Cheers...james