[TriLUG] Carpool to Tri-LUG and back this Thursday?

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 23:54:26 EST 2007

I have to drop my car off at the shop in the morning and am not sure how
long I'll be without wheels.  If I work from home Thurs., I am wondering
if anybody is headed to Tri-LUG from the Chapel Hill area that I could
catch a ride there and back with?

Another option is to get a ride from a co-worker to the office Thurs.
morning.. in which case, my question is: Anybody going to Tri-LUG from
Apex AND is anybody going from Tri-LUG back to Chapel Hill?

Thanks,

Phil