[TriLUG] Used Laptop

Henry Middleton hmiddlet at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 7 21:17:31 EST 2007

Hello,

I am testing Ubuntu on an old Dell Inspiron 2650 with 1.7 Ghz and 256 MB
RAM, but I want to try it on a newer computer. Does anyone know where I can
buy a used laptop? I checked Tiger Direct. They have used and refurbushed
laptops, but I would need to buy them with Windows already installed.
Because I will use it as a Linux testing and learning machine, I do not want
to pay for a copy of Windows which I will not use. Does anyone know where I
can get a used laptop without Windows or with no OS at all?

Henry