[TriLUG] Wireless Broken WAS Re: Getting sound to work in WINE

Daniel T. Chen crimsun at fungus.sh.nu
Wed Nov 7 21:39:37 EST 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 21:03 -0500, Douglas A. Whitfield wrote:
> Expectedly, I got a few buildings with the a-bomb, and now my wireless
> is busted.  Grr.

Depending which wireless chipset you have, you may need the matching
linux-ubuntu-modules-$(uname -r) or linux-backports-modules-$(uname -r)
package installed.  [The Ubuntu Studio metapackages are supposed to
grab linux-restricted-modules-$(uname -r) for you, where the flavour
concerned is the realtime one.]

-Dan