[TriLUG] Anybody using a USB (or other) foot pedal?

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 08:51:33 EST 2007

Hi Andrew,

I have not used any of these, FYI.  But I learned about a company that
makes usb foot pedal switches though Houston Perl Mongers when they
had a project to use one of the usb indicator light devices.
(http://www.delcom-eng.com/products_USBLMP.asp)  They were working on
their own project
(http://houston.pm.org/projects/delcom_vsi/index.html) that was based
on a series of articles in Linux Journal.

Here is the link for the foot pedals:
http://www.delcom-eng.com/products_USBFSW.asp

They claim support for Linux.  I don't have any specific knowledge of
them working with the software you're looking to use though.

Best of luck, and please report back when you find a solution you're
happy using (or stories of what not to use),
--bradoaks