[TriLUG] OT: PHP performance and the Zend Optimizer

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Mon Nov 12 15:07:22 EST 2007

A while back, we were doing some load testing of SugarCRM and looking
for the low-hanging fruit of PHP performance improvements.  The results
of some of that work are now available in our report which I hope you
will find interesting:

<http://www.webperformanceinc.com/library/reports/SugarZendOptimizer/index.html>

Feel free to post any comments back to the list or at my blog:

<http://load-testing.blogspot.com/2007/11/testing-zend-optimizer.html>

Chris

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services