[TriLUG] OT: anyone know what this is?

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Mon Nov 19 13:44:37 EST 2007

I would assume, based on the shape and size, it's a diving bird, similar
in size to a pelican or crane. Based on the damage, it probably got
"attacked" from the underside.

If you're in the Raleigh area, you could run it down to the Museum of
Natural Sciences ( or whatever it's name is) and see if they can match it.

Just my $0.02...keep the change.