[TriLUG] Screen Lock

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Mon Nov 19 17:02:54 EST 2007

My guess is that your experiencing a problem with either your video
driver and or compiz.  Are you running compiz?, if so does disabling it
help?  What video card and driver?  The screensaver lock screen has had
a lot of rework in 7.10, it does not surprise me if there's a bug.  Did
you search Ubuntu bugs?, if not have you filed a bug?

Matt P.