[TriLUG] XML lists and forums

Douglas A. Whitfield whitdoug at email.unc.edu
Sun Nov 25 19:10:07 EST 2007

If anybody wants to step up and help me with an XML encoding issue,
even better, but right now I'm really looking for a good XML
(particularly RSS 2.0) list and/or forum where I can ask about an
encoding issue.  This particular RSS is pulling in Greek, English,
Hebrew, Cyrillic, etc. and right now they don't get along.  Feed
readers pick it up, but it won't display in a browser page at all (IE
6 under WINE, IE 7 Win, Firefox Win/Ubuntu), and a Magpie RSS
implementation (which I finally have working with other feeds!) is
barfing on it.  The feed source can be viewed at
http://www.ibiblio.org/snkahn/feed/...but make sure you view source in
the browser, cause all you'll see otherwise is the feed title...alas.

Thanks!
--
Douglas A. Whitfield

Co-Founder Carolina Open Source Initiative
http://www.ibiblio.org/cosi
cell: 919-360-0306