[TriLUG] Nautilus broken

Douglas A. Whitfield whitdoug at email.unc.edu
Mon Nov 26 14:56:44 EST 2007

Somehow, I seem to have broken my home directory.  Nautilus behaves normally
on another profile on the box.  Everything else works correctly too (well,
except Ruckus in WINE, but that's another issue),  As long as I don't go to
/home/username/ Nautilus seems to behave normally. Any ideas as to what
could be causing this?

As to the XML issue from earlier, I haven't heard back from the other person
involved yet, but when I get something conclusive as to where we are now,
I'll post again.  Thanks for the help!

--
Douglas A. Whitfield

Co-Founder Carolina Open Source Initiative
http://www.ibiblio.org/cosi
cell: 919-360-0306