[TriLUG] time warner business class

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Tue Nov 27 16:27:03 EST 2007

We had em for a while for our online learning servers. We could almost
schedule a 3-6 hour down time every 3 months or so. We dropped them and
found another provider. The fact that the e-mail doesn't work a) doesn't
surprise me. and b) speaks volumes about how good they are.
YMMV, but here in Durham our experience was less than good.

Dave