[TriLUG] time warner business class -- correction on email problem.

James c. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Tue Nov 27 16:54:32 EST 2007

All,

After I wrote the email below, I discovered that the email address on
their webpage was not for the local Time-Warner group.

Local time-warner group's email ( twcable.com ) works just great.

I am following up because I don't want to slam the local time-warner
group when it was well out of their district.

Sorry David for the inadvertant slam.

jcj