[TriLUG] command line assistance, please

James c. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Tue Nov 27 19:45:05 EST 2007

Jeremy,

I was attempting to use my memory and my logic -- neither one worked,
but when Jason Tower sent me the time-warner contacts, I knew what to
use for the domain name ( twcable.com ) and in no time, I had my
contact's name and his email address. Thanks to the command line stuff.

Have a good evening.

jcj