[TriLUG] Anyone up for a question?

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Thu Nov 29 12:24:39 EST 2007

At 9:47a -0500 on 29 Nov 2007, James Tuttle wrote:
>> (4) start new threads by creating a new message to trilug at trilug.org.
>> Mr. Brown seems to be hitting Reply on existing threads, and then just
>> changing the subject header.  It's not the same thing and does horrible
>> things to threaded views. The archives for this week are thus also a mess.
> Yes.  Incredibly annoying.  I wish I could teach some people I work with
> how to use email.

Complete with responding just to the pertinent part of an email.  On a
list with more than a few people, it's courteous to spend a few seconds
of your time to save a few seconds of everyone else's time.  Same
thought process for bottom-posting and not top-posting (with a few
exceptions), but that's a "discussion" that will be had until the cows
come home.

Kevin