[TriLUG] Anyone up for a question?

Engle, Victor Victor.Engle at netapp.com
Thu Nov 29 12:57:25 EST 2007

> From: Dave Sorenson [mailto:dave at logicalgeek.com]
<snip>
> Sorry to stir the pot, but I prefer top posting as I don't
> have to wade down through everything I've already read to get
> to the new stuff.

Most of the time I don't think bottom/top posting really matters so much
but I will say that reading bottom posted replies can be tedious if the
top portion includes every bit of text and header data from dozens of
previous replies. If a bottom posted reply has only the most relevant
info from previous replies or email it can be very effective.

Vic