[TriLUG] Fwd: OT: for sale - Cisco 1841 ISR with DOCSIS (cable modem) interface

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 12:21:28 EST 2007

....and in conclusion (I hit the "send" button accidentally) the quad
ethernet card was about $400.00 and the cable modem was about $400.00.  So
altogether I have $2000.00 in this thing.  For anyone on Trilug it's yours
for $800.00.  That is less then a Cisco 817 peeps.  Not bad for a router
with these features that has been up and running for all of 20 minutes.

The router is going on CL for non-luggers for $1200.00.

I'll do a 'write net erase' before anyone purchases the device.  This will
clear the config and deliver you a clean and ready to roll router.

Greg