[TriLUG] This years talks wishlist

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Wed Dec 5 11:17:27 EST 2007

I'm sorry I haven't had time to expand our offering especially the
Chapel Hill one.  Some recent medical/surgical mishaps and my travel
schedule have interfered (particularly the medical).  I hope to, with
the help of the rest of the board, resume this effort this year.

So the big thing we wanted last year when I asked was an LDAP talk.  We
got it and then some.  I'd like to at some point get one of the OpenLDAP
guys to come too as a follow up.  What other topics do we want (as well
as suggested speakers for them if you have them)?

-Andy
--
Buni Meldware Communication Suite
http://buni.org