[TriLUG] OT: A favor- Record phone call

MG mgmonza at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 13:41:46 EST 2007

Just a suggestion:  Gizmo?

It works fine and records on XP, also works but doesn't record that I
could find on the Nokia 770, and should work, record and interface with
Asterisk on a Linux box. (Mine's got internal problems right now).

There is a small initial charge to cover calls at a very low rate to
land lines and cell phones.

MG