[TriLUG] Identify this DIMM?

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Wed Dec 5 14:27:04 EST 2007

OK, so forgive my ignorance, but does that mean that two sides of nine
chips means 64Mb x 16 plus the extra for parity, so this would be a
parity, 1Gb SDRAM?

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Associate Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA