[TriLUG] Get a router now! - Re: newbie needs help with IP setup, part 2: static IP?

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Thu Dec 6 10:38:51 EST 2007

Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
> mod, but I'd prefer to have my extra memory where it won't
> get pulled out/knocked/bent accidentally. Usb key drives
> stick out a long way.

FYI, I picked up a handful of Sony "Micro Vault" USB memory
sticks that are very short - 1 1/4" long.  1/2" of that is
in the USB port, so only 3/4" is exposed.  They were on the
clearance table at Staples for ~$11.  Probably all gone now,
but maybe they are available elsewhere. They are 512M.

Chris

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services