[TriLUG] Get a router now! - Re: newbie needs help with IP setup, part 2: static IP?

James c. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Thu Dec 6 11:08:26 EST 2007

Found this on the internet about the 500-g:

ASUS WL-500g Deluxe is a small router with 200 MHz CPU, 32 MB RAM, 5
ethernet ports, wireless.

Its newer version, ASUS WL-500g Premium has a 266 MHz CPU. With these
specs, they are easily capable to run a small web or mail server. Being
totally silent (no fan, no hard disk) is a clear advantage.

jcj