[TriLUG] job posting?

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Thu Dec 6 11:52:28 EST 2007

At 11:40a -0500 on 06 Dec 2007, Douglas A. Whitfield wrote:
>> OlsonE at aosa.army.mil asks:
>>> are we allowed to post jobs here even if they're out of state?

Can't respond to the out-of-state bit, other than it /seems/ OT to me.
However, since posting jobs to this list seems to be at least somewhat
of a discussion point, why not create a separate list, such as
'trilug-jobs'?  This is what a lot of other projects do.  Then, if
you're interested in jobs, you've got a place to go, and if you want to
post jobs, you've got a place to go ...

My $0.02,

Kevin