[TriLUG] job posting?

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Thu Dec 6 11:58:11 EST 2007

i agree on the trilug-jobs list, while personally -- i already have a
job, so i typically press delete on any e-mails i get for potential job
offers (both in and out of state).... i'd prefer to forward it on to
anyone who might be interested.

at the end of the day, if it's helped someone ...somewhere get a job
....i'd be happy.