[TriLUG] Free Linux PCs

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 12:46:34 EST 2007

I have been contacted by the National Small Town Alliance about the possibility of getting used computers from the federal government surplus for distribution in the local community. Currently, we are installing Edubuntu 7.10 with lots of educational games and content and giving them to 1st and 2nd graders who don't own a computer. If anyone on the list is interested in getting computers for an existing donation program or starting a new one, please contact me off-list.

Kevin