[TriLUG] Linux directory problem?

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 10:27:34 EST 2007

It's just a guess, but if the directory cannot be executer, is your xterm
indicating that by color?

WMM

On Dec 14, 2007 10:23 AM, James c. Jones <jonesjc at intrex.net> wrote:

> In case my written description of the terminal window is confusing, I am
> attaching a png of a portion of that terminal window.
>
> jcj
>
> James c. Jones wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > I have ssh-ed into my server using a ubuntu terminal. My server is
> > Fedora Core 5. Most files appear in black against a white background,
> > most directories appear in blue against white background.
> >
> > I have one directory that appears with a green background behind the
> > directory name. It doesn't appear to be permission related, but I am not
> > sure. I am having trouble accessing information from this directory from
> > php access in wordpress. ( actually no access ).
> >
> > Any Ideas would be appreciated.
> >
> > jcj

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2