[TriLUG] Linux directory problem? solution found

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Fri Dec 14 10:53:11 EST 2007

Glad you're happy -- sounds pretty unsatisfying; would prefer to know what
was wrong!

Andy

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Associate Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA