[TriLUG] Linux directory problem? solution found

James c. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Fri Dec 14 11:00:16 EST 2007

Andy,

Normally, I would continue to search for an answer, but I wanted to get
my website back to working and suspected the the directory was
corrupted. It happened ( or at least I first noticed it ) after I had
uploaded a file to one of the areas of the wordpress blog.

I know that my "solution" was similar to re-installing windows and I am
ashamed of that aspect of the "solution".

Thanks for your input.

Were you at the social last night?

jcj