[TriLUG] Asterisk Phones

Brian Phelps brphelps at ieee.org
Fri Dec 14 14:10:04 EST 2007

Thanks for the helpful info Ken.  What features of the IP500 sold you?  I
see there are some really cheap (50$) IP Phones at
http://www.neobits.com/voip_phones__wifi_phones_s166.htm
.

I'll probably get a couple of nicer phones and some cheap ones for our
setup.  It'd be nice to have a hub/switch built in to allow use of the same
ethernet cable.