[TriLUG] Pre-Craigslist item: G3 imac

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 13:28:30 EST 2007

Selling G3 iMac.

Specs:
600 MHZ G3
512MB RAM
CD-RW
OSX - Panther 10.3.9
Apple keyboard/mouse

The story:
 I bought this last year to use as a test machine and to try out Garage
Band. We installed OSX,
and iLife 6 is on the box but not installed yet. The box literally went into
storage the same week
and has been there ever since. So, you get a machine with a fresh OS install
and no use at
all ... not bad. I have no use for this computer any longer.

 I can deliver it to you in the Chapel Hill, Hillsborough area. I work in
RTP, so a meet during the week
may be possible as well. If no one grabs it, I will put it on C-List or
donate it in January.

I'd like to get $50 for this system. Please email me off-list with any
questions.

Thanks

-Carl

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/surly321/for%20sale/mac/?action=view&current=mac1.jpg