[TriLUG] wordpress weirdness: getting feeds instead of posts

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 20:32:06 EST 2007

I've got a really weird issue with Wordpress under Ubuntu. I updated
from Ubuntu 7.04 (feisty) to 7.10 (gutsy) and now all the links on the
homepage that _should_ point to html renderings of individual blog
entries instead point to one of the two feeds: posts or comments.

To see for yourself what I'm talking about, try clicking on the titles
of different posts here:

http://pebkac.homelinux.net/

I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to track down WTF is going on
here. I've barked up several trees that don't seem to have cats in
them already. Also, my cat is looking at me funny.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
celebrating 15 years of sunsite/metalab/ibiblio: