[TriLUG] wordpress weirdness: getting feeds instead of posts

James Tuttle jjtuttle at trilug.org
Thu Dec 27 05:30:15 EST 2007

This is a total guess, but I wonder if something changed in either your
Apache2 config file or the .htaccess at the wordpress root involving
mod_rewrite since you're using Apache to rewrite custom URLs.  Even
this: http://pebkac.homelinux.net/index.php yields a live bookmark.  Odd.

Jim

Cristóbal Palmer wrote:
> I've got a really weird issue with Wordpress under Ubuntu. I updated
> from Ubuntu 7.04 (feisty) to 7.10 (gutsy) and now all the links on the
> homepage that _should_ point to html renderings of individual blog
> entries instead point to one of the two feeds: posts or comments.
>
> To see for yourself what I'm talking about, try clicking on the titles
> of different posts here:
>
> http://pebkac.homelinux.net/
>
> I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to track down WTF is going on
> here. I've barked up several trees that don't seem to have cats in
> them already. Also, my cat is looking at me funny.
>
> Cheers,

---Jim Tuttle