[TriLUG] greatest license ever IMO

Steve Holton (sholton) sholton at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 27 17:47:10 EST 2007

I've run across several cases (Citrix was one, but they may have
gotten wise) where the software license was a click-through web
page with the license terms in an editable text field.

Don't like the word MUST? Replace it with a MAY.
Don't like the DRM clause in section 4? Delete that section.

Heck, you can re-write the whole license before gleefully
clicking I ACCEPT....

--
Steve Holton
sholton at mindspring.com