[TriLUG] wireless mice - avoiding mutual interference?

Craig Taylor ctalkobt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:43:32 EST 2007

On the wireless mice that I've actually looked at for this type of thing -
they usually allow you to 'associate' the mouse with the receiver via a
small pin-button on each that needs to be depressed at the same time.

I assume, from my lack of routinely having to use them, that it'll default
to whatever it finds but this may come in handy if you're worried about
interference.

- Craig Taylor