[TriLUG] TomTom Linux support

Mark Turner jmarkturner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 10:25:12 EST 2007

Jason, If you're interested in hacking these let me know. I was musing
recently about using Linux on these devices but Santa had other plans:
http://www.markturner.net/2007/08/12/has-anyone-put-linux-on-the-dashboard-gps-units/

I believe there are usb monitoring apps around that can be useful for
creating Linux drivers, as would QEMU. Read how one Linux geek went about
connecting to his Garmin through QEMU:
http://jw.n--tree.net/blog/dev/qemu-usb-garmin

Let me know what you discover!

Mark