[TriLUG] so what does a 10 phone Asterisk system cost these days?

Chris Bullock cgbullock at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 14:08:38 EST 2007

I know you are looking at askerisk but have you considered Avaya.  You can
get a good system with either IP or digital sets for cheap.  We have
looked at Asterisk several times and they are not as feature rich as the
big boys.
http://www.atelephonesystem.com/IP_Office_Small_Office_4T_4A_8DS_16.htm

http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=32&products_id=758