[TriLUG] Wireless Keyboard ... which one?

Lee Fickenscher elfick at mac.com
Fri Jan 4 13:35:14 EST 2008

Though it would require a bluetooth dongle that works under linux and
isn't really "something with weight to it", I have to pipe up for the
new Apple Wireless keyboard. It is great if you like short throw (like
on a laptop) keyboards and it can't be beat for minimizing and
cleaning up your workspace. I haven't tried it or anything else
bluetooth under linux though, so I can't speak for your application
but the two I have work great.
-Lee