[TriLUG] mod_perl in Apache

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 6 19:56:50 EST 2008

I believe that the command "httpd -l will give you a list of the
compiled-in modules for the httpd daemon.

Also look in httpd.conf (/etc/httpd or /etc/apache2 depending on the
distribution) for the directive "AddModule" or "mod_perl".
If you cannot find the directive in httpd.conf, it is also implemented
as an include which points to a file where all the AddModule directives are.

You could also look where the modules are compled at. Modules have an
".o" extention. Try using slocate to find them.

Then of course there are the logs.  Those can be found in /var/log.
There will be a directory (either httpd or apache2) that contain all the
logs for the apache daemon.

You can also do an apt-get and list the installed packages.

73,
Neil, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!