[TriLUG] Crashing Firefox

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Mon Jan 7 16:19:42 EST 2008

At 4:08p -0500 on 07 Jan 2008, Owen wrote:
> The following link causes Firefox to crash for me:

Damn you!  Don't go posting rogue links . . . I'm click-happy so you
crashed my browser. :-P

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provinces_and_territories_of_Canada
>
> I was wondering if this happens to anyone else. In particular if it
> happens to anyone running Fedora 7 on i386.

Seriously though, works for me.  Anything in combination with other tabs
you've open?  I've had that a couple of times where some internal
interaction between two tabs crashed the browser.  Weird and annoying.

Kevin